Hints & Tips
The right decision
At Cheeky Monkees we understand that the right choice for you and your child is paramount, the placement of care for your child is a decision that should be made with care and detailed thought. Children are individual as are we all and therefore find different situations suit us more that others. With a wealth of experience our practitioners are dedicated in provided high standards of care and education for you child. This comes through fully qualified staff and our registration and guidance through Ofsted and the local authority.
Our aim is support and guide children and enable them to build on their previously acquired knowledge and skill in helping them to reach their full potential whilst in out care.
When choosing a setting for your child it is important to consider many factors, some have been outlined below.
- Does the setting have an open door policy for visiting?
- Is the setting warm, friendly and inviting in its appearance?
- Do staff acknowledge visitors and speak with children viewing the setting?
- Are staff qualified?
- What are the staffing ratios?
- What meals are available to children? Are dietary needs catered for?
- Is the setting Ofsted registered?
- What facilities are there for outdoor play?
- Does the setting operate a key worker system?
- Do staff interact well with children and do the children seem happy in their environment?
Our staff are happy to answer any questions you may have in regards to our provisions, please call in, email or telephone for further information.